Prior to applying for a loan please review the following:
- Must be at least 18 years old and complete borrower application.
- Must be a resident of Southern Arizona including Pima, Cochise and Santa Cruz counties.
- Must submit copies of identification such as an Arizona Drivers License, Social Security card or State Identification with application.
- If married or separated, spouse must be a co-applicant and sign all required documents.
- Must be currently employed and provide two months of salary documentation and proof of other income to demonstrate financial means to repay loan if necessary.
- Will demonstrate a genuine need like copies of bills to be paid or other documentation.
- Loans up to $750 require applicant to be currently employed full-time for at least two years and have an employer willing to participate in an automatic payroll deduction program, otherwise a guarantor is needed to secure loan.
- Loans up to $3600 (unless $750 loan requirements are met with employment) require one guarantor and loans over $3600 require two guarantors.
- Maximum loan amount is $5,000.00.